2011-07-16

same shit happens again and again
i keep on telling myself to sabar and dun make thg worse..

Assume that X is my limit. X = 100
Then i can tell u..i start to calm myself whenever it reaching 100 and it can never reach 100.
Thats why i nvr scold rude words in from of YOU!
and ASK u no nd share internet line anymore

I tahan and sabar u again and again and dont u feel ashamed?
Dickhead
Stubborn

IT student but with lapsap mind?
Restart the modem without telling ??
Just because one of us is buffering??
CAnt u use ur "hands" and type to us ?

U just restart like that...WTH??
ok dun care abt that...

Whats even worse is..
U urself disconnected from internet for a while ( i guess) and u accused me saying that i the 1 used somethg to Disconnect your line..!!

oh yeah..i m so pro huh?
I was sleeping and i able to multitask?!!! Multitask while u sleeping WTF?!

Dont forget u also accuse me by saying that I changed the PASSWORD of the streamyx account whenever i bec to my hometown and left u here without internet connection!!
AT last?? Called TM and finally knew that the account is suspended because of outstanding fee!

Days before u called TM...wow talk like a boss and diu me 99 huh?
after u noe the truth and send me a pm : sorry ya..plz forgive me ^^

Retard eh?!

Lastly..
Please...if u still wan to act like a retard...PLEASE la...dun share internet line v me since i so suka kaopeh... rm96 per month...now divide by 4...each rm24
I dont mind divide by 3...
I willing to pay more for BETTER user experience...
at least i no nd waste my time blog abt ur " stupidity"
at least i wont get heart attack..

So..
I told myself..
1 more retard act..
then bye...
no more sharing..

0 comments: