2011-07-10

Bot Ro = Limit my line.... Win!

I hate bec to here...
u noe why?>
because of some stupid retards

bec to here
u need to deal v all the retard Internet thgy
talk like an uneducated person

who the hell so free to DC ur line?

u tot every1 as lame as u?

no..
u only.....
the lamest person i have ever met in my life..SO FAR..perhaps there will be somebody lamer than u

No dl because we gaming...fair enough

Limit my speed just because u tot i will buffer youtube or download any shits after u tidur?
u guys who read this might wonder...why he SCARES of this?
because my cute housemate is BOT-ting his RO!!
thats why my line need to be limited to prevent his BOT mati!

WTH is this?

I dont kaopeh not because I dont mind wat u guys said behind me..
is because i dunwan spoil the harmony..

Everytime start a conversation with u..u macam nak gaduh..

WTF u wan seriously?

RO BOT is not everythg....
Ask u nt to share the line..u tak berani..
when sharing...cakap ini tak baik cakap tu tak baik..
dun forget..i the 1 paid all the deposit nt u !
i say wat then wat la..u kaopeh so much for wat?

diam diam use ur line la..wat for wan to monitor the line by opening p2pover whole time?
so free meh?
so free then stop botting and play ro urself la tard.


Bot Ro = Limit my line.... Win!

0 comments: