2010-03-01

seriously..
recently i m really really stress and emotional

just because i will be having 2 labtest in the coming few days and an assignment interview




shit

somemore the weather is really really hot
d-day nearing?

i duno whether i did well in the TIS paper or nt
but i thk i able to answer most of them..
answer them doesnt mean i get them correctly..
hope god bless me then

i duno what happen
i nowadays hardly can fall asleep
is it because the weather is way too hot?
i really duno

the mid term break is coming and i m really looking forward to it
since i hope to escape from the stressful life here
but be4 i can do so
i need to first finish 2 labtests
they are always nightmare for me

i wan to ejoy my uni life
but nt to suffer


recently heard somethg from her and make me damn sad abt some1..
i duno hw he thinks
and wat he did outside
for me..he is just an idiot
did verythg without thking..

plz..
if u continue like that..i duno u will hurt hw many of us..
we did wat we suppose to do already...
no more already
chance is limited..
u can never thk that there is always a chance for u
2nd chance in ur life..maybe
but confirm there will nt be third
and u used up 2 chances already

i duno whether it is correct for me to scold u here or nt
but for sure i will nvr reveal ur identity here on web
cause
i respect u
and hope..u will start recpecting us from nw on...
at least...think and discuss with us be4 u going to do anythg

stressful life

btw..there will be a trip to pulau redang during 11-13th as wat chengbin told me
i dun thk i can make it due to some reasons..
maybe go other places...?
i will try my best if the venue is changed

hw to release stress?
maybe sport will do
so..
i decided to go to play football tml stright after my class
i thk around 6pm if nt mistaken..
i thk that is the best way to release my stress
i did share with her1...
and she did a great job....
so wanna say thx to her

i duno wat i m writing here..
cause nw the topic sudenly fly to business part
ytd went to Padi with milton and shanice
and shanice told me that her brother is selling gps and some other computers hardwares
that makes me feel that i can get some stocks from her brother and become a reseller and earn some income
i thk i going to do that since i have already asked shanice to get a pricelist from her brother
thx her in advanced first

now the topic jump to badminton
==
thomas cup is coming and will be held in malaysia this year
venue = Bukit Jalil Stadium Putra
and i feel like going
but unfortunately i will be having my final exam during the competition
6-15th may
hope that my papers can end a.s.a.p
then at least i manage to watch the Final or Semi Final
if Malaysia able to qualify to those stages la
if not...i rather sit in front of my home's TV and watch it on Astro
cheaper
and more comfortable

recently..feel that it is time for us,youngsters to explore
to get some other special experience..
for sure nt going to England those kind..since poor ma
i thk for the first time in my uni life
i going to apply to be a working committee in Energizer Night Run
i hvnt applied yet but my info will be sent to the person in charge tml
so mostly i will be a working comittee
one of the reasons i join the crew is because rm50 allowance will be given
XD
hope it will be a great experience for me...




0 comments: