2009-09-15

The day be4 Yesteday,Yesterday,Today,Tomorrow

The day be4 yesterday
which is Saturday
i bec to hometown and i reached at 2pm
That night,
spent my time with many frens..
we attended evon and ye ling farewell dinner
they going to fly to Czech Republic to pursue their degree
JPA students...dun play play
it was an awesome night..
took lots of photo although many of them i m not inside
lol

Yesterday
tipu my sister to bring me to buy formal attire
lol
RM100 for full set
hehe
ty sister
3pm..bec to tampin and sat his car bec to cyberjaya...
then start studying for whole night
because

TODAY
I m having TMT mid term test 2
haha
actually i just bec from the test
i was careless and i miss few marks there
omg!
i noe hw to do 1....speechless
btw,today i had my TDB Assignment presentation also
erm..wasted my 2 hours there just to wait the lecturer come and ask me some few questionss

Tomorrow
i m having my TCE lab test
15 questions have been posted at MMLS for us
1 question will be chosen during the test
zzzz
i not sure whether i can do all the 15 questions..
but i thk i have to grab some marks for this lab test
Wish me good luck then..hehe



0 comments: