2009-10-08

I m back

It is my first post since last post
@@

For almost a month i did not update my blog
reasons :
1.had been rajin studying for my final..
2.had been practising hard in order to become DotA pro
3.had been travelling happily at Melaka during my study week(few days be4 my Exam)

WOW
finally
my final exam is finished
and i came bec to my hometown ytd
5 papers
if everythg goes smooth..
at most fail 2 subjects
lol

haha
be4 final exam
i went to melaka
wat for?
to group study with my frens over there
it helped a lot

went to eat satey celup be4 we leave melaka
lol
met one of the singapore artists there
Ou Xuan
and SHE managed to take photo with all of us
how lucky she was

My exam started at 28th Sep and ended at 6th Oct.
there is ntg much to tell about my exam
so just forget abt it

Planned to go melaka to spend my holiday with my gf
but due to some reasons..
the plan was cancelled
but is ok
What both of us got adalah masa
both of us still got a long way to go
takut no time pat toh meh
?
lol

these 2 days spent my time kat my dad de shop
online
msn
facebook
so so so boring
cant dota@@
because the comp is too noob for me to dota
plan to subcribe p1 wimax kat rumah but tak berani beritahu la..
nanti kena

2day
sudenly thk of reading ppl's blog
lol
read liren's blog
and ah yuen's blog
found out that his chatbox is ........ *speechless*
no comment on that....
peace...

ok
to summarize my First Sem of My degree year at Cyberjaya MMU

Food = 5/10
Not many options available
And the price is really expensive...

Sports = 8/10
Managed to do some sports during spare time
(once a week perhaps...)

Friends = 7/10
Managed to know a lot of new friends....
quite a lot from engineering since my roommate is engineering student

Campus = 7/10
it is so big
walk until leg also habis....luckily can tumpang milton's car since our classes almost same for all the time

Leng Lui = 3/10
Cant really notice any leng lui walk around the campus or even inside my class
Because of this....gotta transfer bec to Melaka campus after suffering for 3 months kat Cyberjaya
Because melaka got 1 leng lui...haha
My gf ^^

ok la...stop here
Friends from Melaka are coming bec tonight or tml...
It is time for me to go out non-stop again...haha


0 comments: