2009-09-08

Imba-ness Increasing ~~

Ya
imba-ness is increasing
why i said so?
lol
i slept not more than 8 hours for past 2 days..
sunday nite,i slept at 6AM and i woke up at 10somethg to start my programming assignment
then i slept at 4am ytd and i was woke up by Milton at 7somethg to email my lecturer my assignment

The assignment took us 2 days to finish..
somemore it is assisted by few ProS in Cyberjaya
Without their help,i guarantee u...u will need longer time to finish.
They are aaron ling,hong wei (both my coursemates) and sean(roommate)
they did help me a lot in fixing the code here and there
Thank you.

It was so stressed for last few days because this coming week
we have to pass up 2 assignments
a presentation
programming lab test
then the following week
another mid term exam waiting me and TCE lab test
Imba sial

Btw,i havent touched my TDB assignment which is going to be submitted by 12pm tml!
and i have to tell you
Again
tonite,sure late sleep
T.T

Another imba thg is
I m going to present in not more than 1 and half hour time
and i m still blogging here
lol
i have no idea on why i m stil blogging in stead of preparing my presentation
maybe i just wan to express my own self?
lol

Actually
i have enough time to sleep de...
But i was playing fool all the time..
Worst 1 is i am addicted to TExas Poker
and sibeh malang
the time i addicted is the busiet period for whole Semester!
@!##$%#^$^&$%
And i still able to share my precious time to dota with my frens!
NT bad actually
can be counted as IMBA

Later presentation
i dun have my formal attire
lol
going to borrow from roommate who is still tiduring
i forgot to bring my black shoes from hometown
going to yi zhan' s aprtment to borrow
oh my god
the lectuerer said must wear tie and i glad and feel proud to tell
i do not have 1
and i have to ask ice to borrow a tie from her housemate
lol
this means wat?
i imba lo..

Last imba thg to present
TDB tml have to hand in
and i do not have any related software installed in my computer!
lol

imba-ness is stil increasing.....
Let's wait and See




0 comments: