2009-08-24

Ah gua & YYY's farewell dinner


Last weekend
went bec to Segamat because wan to eat dinner for free
lol
ah gua and yyy de farewell dinner
ah gua going to fly to canada on 28th august
yyy going to fly to UK..
22nd sep if nt mistaken

spent about 2-3 hours at Sin chong hwa(name of restaurant)
having great time there with frens
i ate a lot...thx to those who took the fish balls to me.haha
there are three tables
then i was walking here and there
lol
curi makan sini sana
lol


all of us !!!!

Part of us....


after that we went to sing Karaoke
sadly
my gf have to go bec already...
so i went to sing K with others
Spent how much on there?
It is always a secret between weichuan,me and ah gua

sei weichuan...still wan sing even taking photo..


that day i got sang a few songs
but all 走音
lol
all of us drinking beer there..singing there
lots of photos were taken there


Ah gua and his gf,choon hui

we left at 1.45 somethg
that day man chu mabuk d la....dun believe ,ask weichuan or ah wang la
keep shouting
siao
i went bec home...gua fetch me bec

A great nite ends

Small part of us...

Ah gua and I
My best friend



0 comments: